Each industry has specialized requirements & our WHS consultants will tailor a package to suit your business and industry.
Construction: Our systems can be used across the construction industry including residential, commercial, industrial & civil, it covers office and on / off site operations.
Sub-contractor assessment & management.
Trades & Services: This system is designed to be used by trade business to meet their WHS requirements and provide a safe working environment for you & your staff.
Real Estate/Office/Retail/Professional: We can provide a suitable WHS system for office & retail based businesses.
Manufacturing/Industrial/Engineering: We can implement a WHS system and approach to cater for the high risk profile of the industrial and engineering sectors including risk analysis and project management.
Education & Training: We can provide a suitable WHS system for office & education based businesses that include both online and face to face delivery.
Does your business comply?
See how you rate on this checklist:
- Do you have a WHS policy & policies for key aspects of your operations eg. Drug & alcohol, consultation & environmental etc.
- Have you explained to your workers their legal WHS responsibilities?
- Are WHS issues regularly discussed with your workers and can they contribute to decisions impacting their health and safety at work? YES/NO – Where is this documented?
- Have you identified hazards and potential risks?
- Has documented action been taken to eliminate or minimise those hazards/risks?
- Is WHS included in all your work procedures?
- Are your workers provided with adequate information, training and supervision in order to perform their jobs safely?